Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ZZZZzzz....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  Clearly this guy did!  I can't help but laugh every time I see this picture.
A nap is seriously calling my name right now.  Probably isn't helping that I am listening to Cheeks snore while I am paying bills. 

I went to the doctor today and I am 33 weeks along and everything is going well!  I can not wait to have this little one out of my belly and in my arms.  I am a very impatient person.  We still have a lot to get ready before the little peanut gets here.  I need to buy him a coming home outfit as well as a few new onesies.  These are so impractical in AZ in the summer but how cute are these! 

So heart burn has been coming at me like crazy.  If you know of any good cures please let me know!  Right now I am living off Sprite and Ginger Ale. 

Last Thursday we went down to Sierra Vista for a high school graduation.  Doesn't Cheeks look just like my husband and his father?
The weather in SV wasn't cooler than in Tempe so I was a little sad.  We had a nice time though because we got to see Sean's family and also a friend of his.  I was excited because not many people know but about 20 minutes outside of Sierra Vista there are some wine vineyards and Sean bottle me a bottle of bubbly for after I have this baby! http://www.sonoitavineyards.com/  If you ever are in Southern Arizona you should check it out.  It's no Napa but I thought the wine was pretty good!
My little man growing up so fast!  On Saturday he went to his second big birthday party.  It was at a place called Pump It Up.  Basically its like a big indoor warehouse with a bunch of different inflatables.  As an adult I thought eh of the place the kids however loved it!  Last time Luke was in a bouncy he refused to stand and clung on to Sean for dear life.  This time he jumped a little.  He was still scared but had fun.  On Sunday we went over and joined some friends at the Camelback Inn.  They have a beautiful pool and ever a splash pad for kids!  Thank god for the splash pad because some kid did a #2 in the pool so we couldn't swim while I was there.  The weather was amazing so I didn't mind just sitting in the shade drinking ice cold water with lemon. 

Well I better get back to paying my bills before Cheeks wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment