Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Forever and a day

I know it's been forever since I last posted.  Life's been a little crazy.  I am now a stay at home mom so I hope I will be able to post a little more once I get a bit more organized.  It's crazy how fast the day goes by now that I am home all the time. 

I have been cooking like crazy since I have been home.  Def not a good way to keep off too many lbs.  I made these turkey burgers last week.  They were amazing!  Shine from Yahoo has some pretty good recipes I want to get into a little more.  Sewing is going to be the next thing I really want to get into.  I have so many cool ideas and I just need to do them!

Cheeks is growing like a weed...a not very tall weed :)  We are actually going to the ear, nose and throat doctor today because he has been having a lot of ear infections since he began teething when he was 6 months old.  Normal antibiotics aren't really helping to get rid of the infection either so poor baby has been in pain for a while.  The doctor was shocked at what a tough kid he is.  :(  SO sad!  I feel awful because we can't really do anything except for what the doctor tells us.  Have you had to deal with this?  Did your kid get tubes?  Let me know because I am a little nervous if he has to get tubes.

I actually mean it now when I say you will be hearing from me more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment