Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Broiled burger

Is what I am currently trying to make.  I am normally a grilled burger gal but since my husband is working I thought I'd broil (because I have no idea how to use the grill).  We'll see how they pan out. 

I am 32 weeks preggo today.  This pregnancy has flown by!  I have so much to do before this baby boy comes.  We still need to pick a name.  So far Jake is the only name that we can both agree on.  I still need to pull out all of Cheeks old clothes and wash them and get them ready.  I also need to buy more clothes considering Cheeks was born in January and this one will be born in July and if you have ever been to Arizona in the summer you know that as little clothing as possible is best!

Sorry this is such a lame post but I can't get pictures or anything to work right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment